Only registered participants are eligible to submit abstracts. Please register here. We invite participants to submit their presentations (either as oral or poster presentation). We only accept online abstract submissions. After you have successfully registered, download the abstract template. Submitting your abstract you can also apply for an oral and a poster presentation. You can submit max. 2 abstracts in the following two combinations: “(1 Oral Presentation)+(1 Poster Presentation)” or “(2 Poster Presentations)”. The deadline for Abstract submission is on the 20th of February 2017. A selection process will take place for approximatively 4 weeks after the abstract submission deadline. Acceptance of submitted contribution will be notified to the author within 8th of March 2017
Fundamental and Instrumentation:
- Atomic Spectrometry (ICP OES, ICP-MS, GD, AAS, etc.);
- Molecular Spectrometry (UV-Vis, NMR, Raman, IR, etc.);
- Organic and Inorganic Mass Spectrometry (TIMS, MALDI, LC-MS, GC-MS);
- X-Ray Spectrometry (XRF, XRD, XANES, PIXE, etc.);
- Hyphenated Techniques;
- Laser Spectroscopy;
- Vapor Generation & Sample Introduction Techniques;
- Imaging Techniques;
- Computational Spectroscopy;
- Nuclear Techniques (Mössbauer Spectroscopy, Gamma Spectroscopy; NAA).
- Materials (micro, surface, and interface analysis);
- Environmental and Geochemical Analysis;
- Food Analysis;
- Speciation Analysis
- Clinical and Pharmaceutical Analysis;
- Archaeometry and Cultural Heritage;
- Biological Applications;
- Mass Spectrometry in post-Genomics and Proteomics;
- Miniaturisation and Nanotechnology;
- Fuels and Biofuels.
Before submitting your abstract please take care of the following rules:
- You can submit max. 2 abstracts in the following two combinations: “(1 Oral Presentation)+(1 Poster Presentation)” or “(2 Poster Presentations)”.
- You can use only the templates available to write your abstract. The MS Office templates are available for both Windows and MAC. Please download the template format suited to your operative system:
- Ensure that your abstract consists of only one page before submitting it
- Use the predefined characters and style of the abstract template
- Do not insert pictures or tables
- enter your co-authors correctly by adding accounts with their institution and their e-mail addresses;
- avoid hidden formatting by copy-paste from different documents (We recommend to save your text as text only before paste it to the template provided.
- Save the file selecting Save As (File menu) and save it as a document file (not a .dot template file).
- Proof the document to ensure that all parts of the manuscript are present and clearly legible.
- please use contact form below to upload your abstract
CONTACT FORM TO SEND YOUR ABSTRACT
Only registered participants are eligible to submit an abstract. Please register to CSI XL edition to obtain login and password credentials to start the submission process through the link below.
Remember that you can submit max. 2 Abstracts in the following two combinations: “(1 Oral Presentation)+(1 Poster Presentation)” or “(2 Poster Presentations)”.
If you need more details about abstract submission, oral presentations and poster sessions please refer to email@example.com